It’s important to find out if the company is capable of handling the job. This will help avoid problems, work that is not completed or an unsatisfactory outcome. Five Questions you should ask for a roofing contractor
1. Are you licensed within the state? Every state in the US must have a license.
2. Are you covered by workers’ comp insurance? It’s designed to safeguard and pay workers injured when working on your roof if it happens.
3. Do they employ subcontractors? No matter if they use subcontractors or not check that their subcontractors are licensed and insured in that particular state to perform the work they’re supposed to do.
4. Are there people available to aid you? Any roofing contractor must employ a supervisor to answer any of your questions and provide suggestions should the need be. It is essential to make sure that your roofing contractor is equipped with a contact number and email for you to contact them should any issues arise throughout the construction.
5. Which warranty does the manufacturer provide for its workmanship? Every manufacturer must offer a warranty against defects in material and a workmanship warranty to their clients.